From R10 700.00 per person (excluding $390.00 local fee)
Beginning at the majestic Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, we head into Botswana to explore the Chobe National Park, which is famously home to vast herds of elephant that we may see drinking from a peaceful boat ride on the Chobe River. Then there is the opportunity to camp out beneath the stars in the Okavango Delta, one of Africa’s most tranquil wilderness regions. Finally, we visit South Africa’s largest National Park, which is home to the “big five” and many other species of animal and birdlife before finishing our adventure in vibrant Johannesburg.
- Entrance to Victoria Falls
- Chobe Boat Cruise & Chobe National Park
- Delta Excursion
- Kruger National Park
- Night Game Drive.
- Accommodation style: Camping
- Length of trip: 11 Days
- Starts in: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Finishes in: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Pre-departure Meeting: Held at the Departure Point at 17h00, the day before your departure.
- Departure point: Explorers Village, Stand 1756, Victoria Falls
- Check-In Time: 08h45
- Departure Time: To be advised at the pre-departure meeting
- Countries visited: South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe
This trip begins in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe and travels south through Botswana before ending in Johannesburg, South Africa.
This trip starts in Victoria Falls on Sunday morning and departs Victoria Falls on Monday morning, allowing you a day to explore. Should you wish to explore Victoria Falls extensively, ATC or your travel agent can assist you, in booking your activities as well as accommodation. However, costs due to earlier arrival, will be for your own account.